Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Woo Hoo

The Ballards are doing the happy dance.

Today I am 14 week and 2 days, we have officially reached the Second Trimester. It feels so great to finally be able to say that. Ok so I actually reached the second trimester on Sunday, but both Chris and I were in a wedding on Saturday and I was too tired to really care.

My stomach is growing more rapidly than I would like although my weight gain has been slow, which is great. I would like to try and take a picture, but my camera was sent in for repairs (for the second time). I also have also developed this lovely urge to go to the bathroom 24 hours a day (sorry if too much information).

According to my pregnancy book the baby is about the size of a soft ball or a large navel orange.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the second trimester! I felt like it flew by...

    ReplyDelete