Thursday, October 5, 2006

Second Ultrasound Picture

My doctor send me for another ultrasound because I was experiencing some more spotting, and he just wanted to make sure that everything is ok. We went for the ultrasound yesterday and baby is doing great, strong heart rate of 156 bpm, and very active (baby was squirming around the whole time and the tech had trouble taking the pictures that she needed).

It was a great chance to see how the baby has grown and changed over the last couple of weeks.

We were really excited to find out about the gender, but baby wasn't wanting to be too cooperative when the tech was doing what she needed to do. Once she was finished she let me go to the bathroom and she went to get Chris. I had a bit of a talk with the baby and shook him/her around a bit and the tech was able to see what she needed to and told us "It's a ..." (sorry, actual results will be released on Monday after we have been able to tell our parents). :)

Anyways here is a picture of the baby at 16 weeks 3 days although that may change because baby was actually measuring 16 weeks 6 days (doctor thought I was measuring a couple of weeks ahead so 3 days I can handle).


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you. What an experience to be able to see the baby. I can't wait to find out the gender!

    ReplyDelete