Tuesday, November 14, 2006

An Update

Well tomorrow we hit the 23 week mark, my how the time has gone by. For those of you who are closely keeping track, yes I am ahead of schedule because my due date has changed.

I met with my new OB last week and after reviewing my ultrasounds, she decided to change my due date to March 14, 2007. The appointment was great and we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time, what an amazing sound. I must also add that I love my new OB, she was wonderful and made me feel so at ease. I am now entering the stage of continuous testing, I go for by Gestation Diabetes Screen on Saturday as well a couple of other tests. I am not sure how I fun that will be as the GDS is a one hour test where I need to consume a beverage that I have heard described a concentrated McDonald's orange drink, but more bubbly.

I have also included a picture of my ever expanding belly, I felt quite large, but this really made me feel huge.

3 comments: