Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have completed my quest

Since Joshua has started on sippy cups I have been on the quest for perfect sippy. I have tried so many different styles, looking for one that wouldn't leak. Then add to that one that is BPA free, I was beginning to think that I was never going to find my answer. At a birthday party where there were plenty of kids in attendance I noticed some kids had a Thermos brand sippy cup, the Foogo, and they seemed quite durable and didn't leak. I was however a bit put off by the price, $20.00 for a cup, was just something I was willing to try. However, after cleaning up multiple messes, and then seeing the Thermos Foogo at the store for less than $20.00 I decided to take the plunge and brought one home, and there have been NO LEAKS. Words cannot express how happy this makes me! Now I want to get a couple more and get rid of the other sippy cups that leak, minus the Sigg that we love for travelling with of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment