Saturday, May 23, 2009

24 Weeks


Baby Update:

How far along? 24 Weeks

Total weight gain? About 15 lbs so far

Sleep: I am still going to be early, although I would like to be in bed earlier than 9:30, as long as I don't have to get up I am able to sleep just fine.

Movement: Baby is moving most of the time, lots of kicks and squirms.

Food craving: Not really!
What I miss: I would really love a nice glass of wine, but I have a few months before I can enjoy that.

Milestones: More constant stronger movements started this week.

How I'm feeling: I am feeling pretty on the whole, I did have some problems with my allergies last week which turned into a cold when he had a major temperature drop but I am feeling much better now. My lower back is starting to hurt a bit more than usual but it isn't anything too unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment