Friday, June 26, 2009

Blame the Carpel Tunnel

I will be taking a short break from the already pathetic blogging that I have been doing. The reason, I have been experiencing numbness in my forearms and fingers lately and my OB has diagnosed me with Carpel Tunnel this week and said that if it doesn't improve that he will have to take me off of work in three weeks (after my next appointment) for fear of loosing complete mobility in my hands for the remainder of my pregnancy. This is a fairly common side effect of pregnancy and is due to the additional swelling that I have been experiencing thanks to the additional heat which I didn't have when I was pregnant with Joshua. I stopped wearing my wedding rings a few weeks ago and even noticed earlier this week that my "substitute" ring was feeling snug so I stopped wearing it. The good news is that it is only temporary and everything will go back to normal a few weeks post birth. So for now I am going to be limiting my personal time on the computer as I spend most of my work day typing away.

I will try and bribe Chris into updating some pictures, heck anything is better than what I have been maintaining, and if your really "lucky" I might even share a picture of my ginormous bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment