Friday, July 31, 2009

34 Weeks

I am now 34 weeks, wow, on one hand time has flown by on the other hand it seems to be crawling by. Joshua was born at 37 weeks, so three weeks from now and when I think about it that way I get really overwhelmed and kinda scared.



My doctor took me off of work on July 17 due to my Carpal Tunnel not improving, I still have my good days with it and my bad days but at least I am not spending as much time on the computer, which really seems to irritate it. I miss work and the people I work with a lot, but I am definitely much more comfortable.



I had an appointment with my OB this week and during the appointment I mentioned that I had noticed a huge decrease in movement, after measuring the fundal height he knew why, baby girl has had a huge growth spurt and was simply running out of room, at 33 weeks 3 days she was measuring 36 weeks, that's a big baby! He also booked me in for another ultrasound and a non-stress test in two weeks. After that appointment I see him a week later and start my weekly appointments where they will be doing weekly internal exams to see if I am making any progress.



Moving around has become increasingly difficult, if I have been sitting for more than 5 minutes it takes me a good few minutes until I can stand up straight due pressure.

Nothing to exciting to report, just counting down the days at this point.

2 comments: