Thursday, May 3, 2007

Joshua's Baptism

On April 28 we celebrated Joshua's Baptism. He was baptized at the same church and by the same priest who married Chris and I, Father Andrew.
Joshua wore the same gown that my sister and I wore.
Many visitors came to celebrate with Joshua, including Auntie Sarah, all the way from England; Great Grandma, from Ottawa; and Grand Aunt Pat, from Vancouver.
Joshua sitting in his Boppy Pillow with his Chris before the service began, we take this pillow almost everywhere we go.

Joshua and his Auntie Sarah, who is also his Godmother, and his Grandma!

Joshua and his Godfather Geoff, my cousin

Joshua and his Grand Aunt Pat from Vancouver.

I am missing some pictures that are on other people's camera's so I will update this when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment