Monday, May 14, 2007

Some much needed sleep!

I am happy to report that Joshua is pretty much sleeping through the night. It has been five nights now that I have enjoyed at least 7 hours of sleep straight (or should I say he is getting at least 7 hours straight, I need to start going to bed earlier). I have discovered that if I let him have an early evening nap and put him to bed at around 10:00 he won't wake up until around 5:30 to eat and then goes back to sleep until 9 or 10 o'clock. It is so wonderful to only have to get up once a night, although he has only ever gotten up twice a night so I really can't complain. He is also napping alot better during the day. It is true what they say, a well rest baby sleeps better!
This is an old picture, but the most recent one I have of him sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment