Saturday, September 22, 2007

Seven Months

I can't believe that seven months have passed since Joshua joined our lives. The time has gone by so quickly. I remember everyone telling that the time would go by quickly but I never expected this. He is such a wonderful baby and we feel so lucky to have him. It has been such an amazing experience to watch this little person grow before my eyes! I was going through some of his baby clothes a couple of days ago and it is so hard to believe how much he has grown in such a short period of time.

I took Joshua to get weighed/measured yesterday and his stats were 19 lbs 13 oz and 28 1/2 inches long, he is a big boy for sure! I also wanted to talk with the nurse because Joshua developed a bit of rash on his chest a couple of days ago and I wanted to have it looked at. My suspicion was that he was allergic to the peas that I just introduced. After taking a look at him the nurse suspected that it was either caused by his teething or just a bit of heat rash. He tends to get quite sweaty when he gets himself worked up. I haven't given him peas since so the nurse suggested reintroducing them in a few days and see how he reacts. While we were waiting for the nurse yesterday Joshua was playing with those toys that you see in doctors office where they moved the beads along the wire (I can't think of what they are called), he really enjoyed moving the beads around, however when he got frustrated he would start to bang it around a bit.


Here a some pictures from the last few weeks.













2 comments:

  1. I love your hat, Joshua!!
    Isn't it so hard to believe how fast the time goes? Gabriel will be 7 months on the 26th, so amazing!
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete