Friday, February 22, 2008

A few more notable activities!

I few things I forgot to mention in the previous post.

Joshua claps for everything now, if he even thinks you are going to clap he will clap too! If you put your hand up and say "high five" he puts his hand on your hand and laughs!

He has started blowing kisses, if I blow him a kiss, he blows me one back too, although he more sucks his lips in than blowing the kisses out, but I know what he is trying to do and it puts a smile on my face everytime!

At mealtime I have started to put Joshua's food on his tray along with his drink in his sippy cup, previously he would eat his food but only take his cup if I offered it to him. Today I noticed that he will eat a bit of food and then pick up his sippy cup and have a drink, put it down, eat some more and go back for another drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment