Thursday, February 21, 2008

O Canada

Today marks the last day of my Maternity Leave, I have really appreciated being a Canadian during this time, it has enabled me to be able to stay home and enjoy my time with Joshua for an entire year! Joshua starts full-time in daycare at the beginning of March, but we have been taking him for a few hours most days so that he can get used to it. The first few days were rough but now he is a champ and when I drop him off with Janice I pass him over, he gives me a grunt and I leave. When I pick him up he is so happy, arms flapping, legs wiggling, I love it!

I return to work on Monday, and I am trying to be as positive as I can, I love the adult interaction and the people I work with are amazing, I will miss those who have left while I have been gone though!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck going back to work! I am right there behind you...I start back on March 3rd.

    ReplyDelete