Thursday, October 4, 2007

Greetings from Ottawa

Well Joshua and I survived our first solo plane trip. The trip went really well and we were fortunate enough to be sitting next to a couple who enjoyed Joshua, the woman even held Joshua while I was getting us settled before take-off. Joshua slept through the take-off and woke about 20 minutes into flight. He was in pretty good during the flight but did start to get a bit restless in the middle of the flight. I managed to get him to sleep in my arms for about 30 minutes or so and he woke up just in time for the landing. The landing was probably the worst part, he cried through most of if, but I held him close and whispered songs into his ear and he seemed to remain calm if I kept singing. All in the all the trip went really well!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the plane ride was OK! Have we decided on a place and date and time for the GTG? I'm excited to meet you guys.

    ReplyDelete