Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thursday, October, 4, 2007

Joshua and I had an adventurous day today, we started off by going for a walk and checking out the neighbourhood. We later met up with Christina and decided that we would take the bus down to St. Laurent Shopping Centre. Doesn't sound very exciting yet does it! So the three of us set off on the bus. We get to St. Laurent and I quickly realize that there is no way I am going to get out the front door (I have Joshua in the stroller) so I quickly begin pushing my way to the back door, I don't think the other passengers wanted to share the aisle with a stroller. I eventually get to the back door my Christina steps off the bus and just as I am about to push the stroller through the door it closes in front of me, so this leaves me and Joshua on the bus and my sister standing outside on the bus platform. I yelled at the driver that I needed to get off but he had already started moving so would not let me off. I have no idea where the bus is going or how far away the next stop is. The other passengers must have felt really bad for me because they told to wait for two stops instead of getting off at the next stop. I quickly told them that I was from out of town, so they didn't think I was a total idiot. I text messaged Christina who had been sending me texts wondering what the heck had happened and told her I was on my way back. By the time I got back to the mall all that we could do was laugh. Joshua was great through out the bus trip and smiled at everyone!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, how scary for you! I am glad you could laugh about it later. I think I would have freaked out if that were me. Sounds like you are having a great trip so far, though!

    ReplyDelete