Monday, January 7, 2008

10 Months


Well Joshua's 10 month milestone has come and gone and I completely missed posting about it. Unfortunately it was the same day that we got into a car accident, we are all fine, so I was without a car for 2 weeks and didn't get Joshua to the Well Baby Clinic to get weighed so I have no idea how much he weighs right now.

He is crawling everywhere now and getting into everything, sure makes it more difficult to get things done. He has also started climbing the stairs and will go all the way to the top if I let. In the beginning it was great because he couldn't figure out how to climb the step from the living room to the kitchen dining room so it was like he was in a giant playpen, unfortunately that didn't last long! He loves crawling over the the big windows in the living room and staring out the windows, especially when we had someone working on our garage!


I am happy to report that Joshua is sleeping through the night (in his crib) again, it took a while to get back to this point, but it has been great to sleep again. His daytime naps are a bit out of wack, but I am more than willing to live with that if it means that I can sleep through the night.

He continues to amaze us everyday and its hard to believe he is 10 months old already.



1 comment: