Sunday, October 4, 2009

One Month


Abigail is One Month old, time is going far too quickly!

Abby is doing wonderfully, she is starting to develop more consistent sleep/wakeful periods. Her night sleeping wasn't going well, she was waking frequently and the only time I could get any sleep was if she was tucked into our bed next to me. She would have a great sleep, I would not.

Abby is very strong, much stronger than we remember her brother ever being at this age. She has very good neck control and has already rolled over a number of times. The other day I had her propped up on her Boppy pillow and under her activity mat and I could see her looking at the toys hanging above her, and she swung her arms and hit them, I am pretty sure that was uncontrolled though!





No comments:

Post a Comment