Tuesday, December 5, 2006

99 days to go!

Ok, so that is only 99 days until my due date but I am ok with that!

I had another OB appointment yesterday and everything is looking good and both the baby and I are measuring exactly where we should be! Chris and I are sure that the baby has some sort of manual though because since they changed my due date he has been measuring exactly where he was supposed to be and doing what he is supposed to do. At my appointment yesterday the resident was feeling around for the baby to try and figure out the position and when the OB came in and asked how the baby was lying, the resident gave the OB a puzzled look and said, "I think the baby is transverse!". I quickly chimed in, "yeah that sounds about right because all of the movement I feel is on the right side of my belly". Baby must have heard the conversation because this morning I have been having more kicks at the top and center part of my belly! Ok so maybe I am reading to much into it but I think the baby is a genius!!!

Also speaking of movement, the baby is quite quiet most of the time. I read about people whose babies are moving non-stop and I think hmm, is something wrong with my baby? I have come to the conclusion that he is just quieter than others which is a trait I hope he still has once he is born.

2 comments:

  1. double digits! They'll fly by so quickly! Enjoy the last three months of you and Chris. One of the best things Tom and I did was have a nice, romantic dinner about a month prior to Caleigh's arrival. It was a celebration of us before our new baby came. Just my two cents...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the time will fly by! Your baby might be really active, but his movements are so soft you don't feel them very often. I second the date-night idea too!

    ReplyDelete