Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Where has the time gone!

Well a new trimester and a new set of pains!

Things have been really busy with work and getting ready for Christmas so that is why I haven't posted for a while.

Today I am 28 weeks and I am now in the third trimester. The time has definitely gone by quickly, and I can't believe that my due date is in 12 weeks. I was telling Chris a couple of days ago that in 9 more weeks he will be full term and will be welcome to come at any time. Wow scary!

Joshua is still as quiet as ever, gives me the odd push/press but very few kicks. I plan on asking the doctor if that is normal at my next appointment, because so many pregnant people I talk to say there baby moves around non-stop.

Over the last day or so my hips have become quite sore and today my left knee is really sore. Not to worry though I have an appointment for a prenatal massage at Sweet Momma tonight so I should be feeling much better tomorrow. I am in trouble if this pain keeps up for the rest of my pregnancy, although Chris is being a champ and is very patient with me, and is encouraging me to rest more while I try to do as much if not more as I did before I was pregnant!

1 comment:

  1. Take care of yourself, Trish! So glad to hear you're into your third tri! It will go by soooo quickly. Can't wait until I read a post that welcomes him!

    ReplyDelete