Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy Holidays

Better late that never right?

Anyways, Chris and I had a wonderful Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with his mum, sister, aunt and uncle. Then on Christmas morning we opened a few presents at home and then headed back over to Chris' mum's house. We all got some wonderful gifts (including Joshua!). I got a KitchenAid stand mixer, which I am loving and have already used quite a bit, and Chris got his Playstation 3 (both of which were birthday/christmas presents).

In the afternoon we went over to my Poppa's house and spent some time with my family, I stayed for dinner but Chris went back home to have dinner with his mum. We figure this will be the last Christmas that we will be able to spend apart.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment: