Thursday, February 8, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday to me!!

Last Saturday was my 26th Birthday!

The night before Chris was talking to the baby and telling him that it was "mommy's birthday tomorrow, so be very good" and I had to had "make sure you move lots so mommy knows your OK". Well that was a huge mistake, he had what I think is his most active day yet, unfortunately with those movements came extreme pain. I am not sure what he was doing but it really hurt. I was describing it to my nurse a few days later and she was concerned that they were contractions, I am sure they were the baby moving around because I could actually feel him grinding away on my insides. OUCH.

Anyways, Chris took me out for a drive that afternoon I really enjoyed looking around at the city when the sun was out (I usually only see it at night right now). Later that evening we went out for dinner with Angela and Emma to the Moxie's that they just renovated down the street. Don't worry my small outing was okayed by the nurse!

Angela gave me a beautiful necklace that we saw we were were in Bakewell, England (Pride and Prejudice Country for you Jane Austin Fans). We were in a small fair trade shop and I fell in love with it and she offered to get it for me for my birthday, I have been anxiously waiting to wear it since!

No comments:

Post a Comment