Thursday, February 8, 2007

Baby Shower

This Sunday my friends Corinna and Megan hosted a Baby Shower for me and the baby! I had so much fun and it was really nice to get out of the house and spend some time with friends. It was the first time I had really gotten dressed up since being on bedrest so Chris insisted on taking some pictures (35 weeks 2 days)!





Corinna and Megan planned a fun game of The Price is Right, were there were three games played.


The first game there were 6 items layed on a table and the contestent had to place the correct price ontop of each item. My friend Kristine did a great job and I learned that I had no idea how much baby stuff cost!



For the second game the contestent had to indicate the correct price for a package of newborn diapers. The incorrect price was listed on a board with other numbers on top and you had to figure out which numbers moved down to create the correct price.

And for the last game the contestent was shown an item (a Burberry Rattle) and numbers were slid across an open box and the contestent had to stop the numbers when the showed the correct retail price.\


Oh, and we got to keep all of the items used in the game!

We were very lucky and we received many wonderful gifts for the baby such as a baby bath tub, a diaper genie and a diaper champ (we decided to keep both so we could have one on the main floor), a play mat, some clothes, and other very necessary baby items! My friend Corinna sells Arbonne products and she gave me the Arbonne baby line, I am really looking forward trying them on the baby, I have heard they are wonderful.

2 comments: