Thursday, February 1, 2007

Our baby has quite the library!

I really hope that the baby likes to read! Chris and I started collecting books early on for the baby, we purchased some of our favourites for him. Over the last several months we have been receiving books from different family members and I must say, he has quite the collection.

1. Dr Suess Treasury Collection (contains 13 stories)
2. Robert Munsch Treasury Collection (contains 16+ stories)
3. Love you Forever
4. The Elephant and that Bad Baby
5. Owl Babies
6. George and the Dragon
7. Slinky Malinki Open the Door
8. Oh Baby the Places You'll Go (specially for reading in untero)
9. I'm A Manatee
10. Zin! Zin! Zin! a Violin
11. The Story of Christmas
12. Are you my Mommy?
13. Richard Scarry's Best Moth Goose Ever

I think my favourite to read to him is the "Slinky Malinky Open the Door" because it cute and a sing-song type read. The baby's favourite seems to be the "Oh Baby the Places You'll Go", he moves around like crazy when I read to him.

I started reading to him quite early, in fact I am not sure if his ears had even deveoped, so hopefully he likes reading when he is older.

Thank you everyone who has sent us books, they are already being put to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment