Wednesday, August 22, 2007

6 Months Old

I really don't know where the last six months have gone, they seem to have vanished without me knowing. Joshua is still an amazing little man, and we can't get over how great of a baby is. He laughs and smiles at everything and is rarely fussy. It doesn't matter where we take him he smiles at everyone. I knew I would love being a mother, but I never anticipated that i would love it this much.


At moments I think that he could start crawling at any time and then others I think he isn't even close. We are trying to get him crawling before he and I go home to see my family so that Chris doesn't miss it. We recently purchased a web cam so that Chris will be able to see him frequently. As much as I am looking forward to my trip I know Chris will miss his time with Joshua and Joshua will miss his Daddy, oh and Chris and I will miss each other too!

I have officially returned to work, although only for 5 hours a week and my employer is allowing me to work from home, I will go into the office whenever I need to. It is nice to get back into something that requires me to use my brain, even if only for a few hours a week. I miss work but I still think leaving him at daycare will be one of the hardest things I have ever done.

1 comment:

  1. Six months already? It goes fast! My advice--don't encourage the crawling--it makes life so busy and difficult. I would have loved a few more months with a baby who stays put...

    ReplyDelete